A well-crafted Survey can dramatically affect the success of your test. Centercode’s Survey tool allows you to administer and collect high-quality, actionable data from your users. Note that users may only submit a Survey once - they’re treated as snapshots. Limiting submission access to Surveys prevents unexpected updates that may cause data to shift while reporting or acting on your results. That said, the situation may arise when you need updated or corrected Survey responses.
If a user needs to change their Survey responses, we recommend you do so on their behalf from their user summary. A user’s summary can be reached through various means, but the most simple method is from the Knowledge Base:
- Search the user in the Knowledge Base Search in the top right field. You may enter partial name or email address.
- Once the user populates, click on the user
- Click the Profile tab, then locate and click the Survey
- Click Modify this Survey Response
- Make desired edits, then Submit
- If Survey response is removed from a user, they won’t be able to take the particular Survey again. Even if forced from a Notice, their results will not be included in your reports.