Macro Reports are one of the most simple methods of getting basic user data out of your platform. This style of reporting instructs the system to create a full report on your selected Surveys, Feedback, User Profiles (Community only), and Project Profiles (Community only) without having in-depth knowledge of the Centercode Reporting engine. However, this option is typically meant for providing you with a high level overview of your data in the form of beautiful graphs and charts via PDF. At times, all you need is a quick spreadsheet export of your raw data, which can be done lightning fast with Quick Form Export!
This feature allows you to create full spreadsheet reports on-the-fly for your Surveys, Feedback, User Profiles (Community only), and Project Profiles (Community only) within their respective management pages. All you need to do is execute 3 quick mouse clicks, create a title for your report, and voila! Instant data.
To Quick Form Export your data:
- Click Community or Project Tools on the left-hand menu.
- If Community level, click Survey or User Profiles in the main tools menu.
If Project level, click Survey or Feedback Types in the main tools menu.
- Locate the form you’d like your data from and click the new Export icon.
4. Review your data, parameters, and style. When satisfied, click Export to File at the top of your page
5. If desired, you can utilize this page as a starting point to build a Custom Report.
Utilizing the Macro Report tool is great for getting a high level overview of your data, but it’s not always the best choice. In cases where you need raw user data, Quick Form Export will be key. Quick Form Export can easily get you Surveys, Feedback, User Profiles, and Project Profiles data in no time at all, which helps alleviate your workload and gives you more time to focus on analyzing your data.
- When utilizing Quick Form Export for Survey data, the reporting engine provides you with a default Filter of “Survey Complete = Yes”. This can be adjusted if desired. There is no default Filter when using Quick Form Export in regards Feedback.
- Quick Form Export can be utilized from the Survey Management page or the Feedback Management page. It is not available in the Reporting tool itself.