From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link on the left-hand menu.
- Click the Reports link on the left-hand menu.
- Click the Create a New Report or Report Element link at the bottom of the Report list.
- Click the Users table cell under the Report Elements heading.
- Click the Geographic button under the Other heading.
- Select the desired Geographic Area and Maps.
- Adjust any other settings on the page as desired, then click the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Create a Filter to narrow your desired Users (or No Filter to include all Users), then click the Next button.
- After your data is prepared, the Geographic Map will be displayed.
- Click the Save this Element as a New Report link if you wish to save the map.
You have successfully created a Geographic Map of your Users locations.
- Create Reports or Manage Reports Role
- The same Report can be created at the Project level to generate a Geographic Map of your Project Users or some sub-set of them.
- Once you have created your Geographic Map, it can be saved as a new Report or appended to an existing Report in the same way any other standard Report Element could be.
- A Geographic Report can also be created within a Project for a specific Feedback Type (Reporting > Select desired Feedback Type instead or Users). Following the same steps given above to create the Geographic Map, you can see where your Feedback Submitters are located. Need to know how many Critical Bugs came from Users in New York? We can show this to you as well.