If find that you become fond of a particular Project Layout you may turn it into a Project Template to utilize for future Projects.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Project Settings button in the Hidden Tools section of the main body area.
- Under the Project Template heading, check either Department Template or Global Template.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully created a Project Template.
- Manage Project Role
- Department Templates are Project Templates that can only be used within the same Department. Global Templates can be used for any new Project.
- When creating a new Project, the Projects that you have marked as Templates will be usable as a basis for your new Project (Manager created areas will exist, but User generated data will not).