When Feedback is submitted by a tester, depending on the workflow you have set, it will be sent to an Internal Team such as Beta Support. From here, members of your Internal Team can use Filters and Views to check out individual Feedback in order to manage it.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the link of the desired Feedback Type on the left-hand menu.
- Select the Filter and View that will yield the desired Feedback results and select Show Feedback List from the Action Drop Down menu.
- Click the Perform Action button below the Action drop-down menu.
- Click the check icon next to the desired Feedback form.
You have successfully checked out Feedback assigned to your Team.
- View access to the Feedback Type and Form (via Feedback Roles)
- Team Ownership of Feedback by your Team (established via Feedback Workflow)
- Once Feedback is checked out, it becomes owned by that specific User, as opposed to Team ownership.