The Impact Score result is the Popularity Score of the Feedback Form, multiplied by the Weight applied to any Single Choice elements on the form (can include Status and Category Weights if desired). Impact score can help your internal team decide which feedback to prioritize.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
Wherever Filters or Views are used: (Feedback, Reports, Dynamic Tags, etc.)
- Select the Feedback Type data set along with the desired Feedback Type.
- Select Impact Score (listed under Score) in the Item drop-down menu.
- Complete the Filter/View creation process as usual.
You have successfully accessed Feedback Impact Score.
- Access Advanced Feedback View Feedback role
- Enterprise/Impact Centercode Edition