A well-crafted Survey can dramatically affect the success of your test. Centercode’s Survey tool allows you to administer and collect high-quality, actionable data from your users. That said, the situation may arise when you need updated or corrected Survey responses. Luckily, Centercode gives you two ways to accomplish this:
- Reset the survey for the user to complete again on their own
- Adjust the survey responses on the behalf of the user
In the case of adjusting survey responses on behalf of a user, you can do so from their user summary. A user’s summary can be reached through various means, but the most simple method is from the Knowledge Base:
- Search the user in the Knowledge Base Search in the top right field. You may enter partial name or email address.
- Once the user populates, click on the user
- Click the Profile tab, then locate and click the Survey
- Click Modify Response
- Make desired edits, then Submit
- If Survey response is removed from a user, they won’t be able to take the particular Survey again. Even if forced from a Notice, their results will not be included in your reports.