Within Centercode’s Reporting tool, you’re able to build robust visual reports including various report styles and/or extensive spreadsheets. Macro Reports can quickly output entire form’s worth of processed results. All Report creation is done on a single page and shows your data in real time. Reporting can analyze your data, report distributions, and generate exports.
- Click Reports (For Community Report, click Community Tools first)
- Click Create a Report
- Select Datasource: Single Elements contain user or project information.
- Select Your Data - Add items to include in the report element. Different styles will be available based on type and quantity of selected items. These are your columns of data.
- Add Filter - Limit the report element to a specific subset of results. Continue with No Filter for all results. These are your rows of data. Common filter is Survey - Complete = Yes
- Pick a Style - Visual presentation of your report element. Available styles determined by data items selected.
- Name Report Element & choose destination. Save as a New Report can be built upon and distributed, or add to an existing report.
- Click Submit to proceed to the next page.
- Name your Element
- Click Submit to save and generate your Report.
Once you’ve created your report(s), your preferred method of consumption and dissemination will lead you down any of three paths. First, you can view your report directly within the Reporting interface. Second, exporting the report to PDF, CSV, or XLSX allow you to take the data off-line or into a more manipulable format. Finally, you may prefer to send that report and all its contents to your stakeholders for review through a regularly scheduled distribution.
Exporting Report Data
Your data doesn’t have to live solely within your Centercode implementation. Exporting your saved reports allows you to take your data off-line which you may put into a more manipulable format. Exporting complete reports or individual elements are available in a number of valuable formats: PDF, CSV, or Excel’s XLSX. These allow you to consume the information within however you see fit.
Distributing a Report sends you a complete package of formats that includes both reporting formats (PDF & XLSX), as well as an HTML email. You can choose to send a one-off distribution to the email address(es) of your choice, or set up an automatic, scheduled distribution to entire Project Teams or a list of individuals.