From your Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools on the left-hand menu.
- Click the Content or Releases in the main body area.
- Click the pencil icon to the left of the desired Content or Release.
- Select the new Move to FTPS link under the Attached Files / Local Files form section.
- Select the appropriate Files from the list of available files (all files in your private FTPS pool are listed).
- Click Submit to move the File from FTPS to the Centercode File Server.
- Click Update Release or Update Content.
Your file has now been moved from the FTPS pool directly into the Centercode UI and is available to your users to access like any other attached file.