How to reset an account's password
The Centercode platform offers two methods to reset account passwords.
1. User may trigger password reset from your Centercode implementation's homepage
2. Administrator (with Manage Users Role enabled) may trigger password reset via the Community level's Knowledge Base search bar:
User is Unable to Reset Password
This occurs due to the following:
- Password reset email has been already accessed The password reset link can only be clicked once. Subsequent clicks will show the error above.
- Password reset email has expired 24 hours after request
- Multiple password reset emails have been triggered Each password reset email triggered invalidates the previous. If multiple password reset emails have been triggered, only access the newest one.
User must have an account with the requested email address in order to receive the password reset email