Email logs allow you to set filters in order to search through emails previously sent depending on scope (Community or Project).
The following are common scenarios that can be covered by using the Email Log tool and entering the To/CC/BCC Email Address field - Is Equal To - user’s email:
- Did this user ever exist in my Community / Project?
- My users didn’t get their verification email. (Read more)
- How can I check to see if my Jira emails are going out?
- My user clicked “Not Interested” in an Onboarding email and deleted their original email - what do I do? (Read more)
- How can I dig up an email that was previously sent?
- How can I see emails that were sent to users in my Community / Project?
- How can I check what email notifications my internal team are receiving?
From Community or Project Tools:
- Click Email
- Scroll to the bottom, click Create an Email Log Filter
- Set filter criteria depending on your needs
- To help narrow down your search, use Date Sent with After or Between
- Open Advanced Options to set desired results per page (default is 50)
The following frequently asked questions related to emails in various areas of the Centercode platform:
- How do I email specific users in a project?
- How can I get email notified for newly feedback submitted?
Configure your Feedback Type’s Workflow to send email notifications. (Read more about Workflow here)
From the Project Tools:
- Click the Feedback
- Click the "Modify" pencil icon of the desired Feedback Type.
- Click the Workflow button in the main body area.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the desired Status change.
- Check the Send to Individual, Notify Submitter, or Notify New Owner checkbox as desired.
- Click the Email Template link to the right of the desired checkbox.
- Select an existing Email Template from the drop-down or click the Add an Email Template link.
- Fill out the Email Template as desired and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all desired Email Notifications have been configured.
- The final step is to click Submit at the bottom of the main Workflow page, back in step 4.
- I’ve invited testers to my project. How do I email those who haven’t joined yet?
Once you’ve used the appropriate Sources to acquire and pool your users, you may need to manage those who haven’t yet converted. This will be done in the Onboarding tool, specifically through the Moderate Candidates icon associated to your Opportunity or Source. (Read more here; video here)
- How do I automate emails to users?
- Why are users not receiving my emails?
If your users have indicated that they haven’t been receiving your emails, you’ll want to check several areas to determine the root cause:
- Improperly Configured SPF record
- Using Acceptable Email Domains
- Check Email Logs
- Identify Possible User Error
- Check the End-user's Spam Folder
- Review your email to identify words / phrases that set off spam filters