You can customize elements of your Project Home Page to look however you'd like. You can also govern which teams have access to which quick view tabs.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Home Page button in the Hidden Tools section of the main body area.
- Make any desired changes to the page, ensuring you have a Title and Access to the proper Tabs configured as intended.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when satisfied with your changes.
You have successfully customized your Project Homepage.
- Manage Project Role
- Custom Messages can include Dynamic Tags, but each time the Homepage loads it must do extra work to load the Tags. Our recommendation is to use Tags sparingly in frequently visited places such as the Home Page to reduce the load on the site.
- Disabling access to the Following tab will disable follow functionality for users within all Feedback Types.
- The My To-Do Tab houses user drafts. If that tab is disabled, users won't be able to access their drafts.