Having your users "Accept" a Task List adds them to a list of people who are responsible for the completion of that task list. This was implemented as a way of making sure you have full coverage of your feature set without making everyone do everything. It's recommended to preface Task Lists with something like, "Please mark the tasks you'll be completing as Accepted".
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link on the left hand menu.
- Click the Tasks button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the Task Group you wish to adjust Acceptance on.
- Click the Accept check box to the right of the desired Team(s).
- Click the Submit button on the bottom of the page.
You have successfully Allowed Users to Accept a Task List.
- Manage Tasks Role
- You can modify the Acceptance Details below the Team Access section as long as you have clicked the Accept check box for at least one Team. These are some additional options related to Task Acceptance.
- A Task list cannot be set as a Notice without Acceptance enabled.