Views work with your Filter and allow you to refine your searches to find any specific information you may be looking for. If you're looking for general user info, then the provided Default View may work for you. If there's any data you're needing to see in particular, please set up your View.
Tip: Have your View and Filter mirror the same data so that you can validate your results. If you Filter for a certain demographic, you'll want a View to match that.
Create Project User View:
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Users button in the main body area.
- Click the New link to the right of the View drop down list.
- Select the desired Data Set and highlight the item in the left text field.
- Double-Click the item to move it to the right text field (adding it to your View).
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all desired View items have been added to the View.
- Complete any other desired Advanced Options.
- Click the Create View button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully created a Project User View.
- Manage Users Role
- Moderate Views Role (to modify or remove)
- Create Views Role (to create)