You can choose to enable User Avatars in order for your Users to have the option to set avatars for their Profile.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Configuration link in the left-hand menu.
- Select User Account Settings in the Advanced Configuration body area.
- Check Enable User Avatars under Other Options heading.
- Click on the Submit button.
You have successfully enabled User Avatars.
- Manage Community Role
- Once enabled, users will immediately see a new tip called My Avatar on their Community Homepage. This can be used by each user to configure a custom image that will display next to their account info in many locations throughout their Projects.