You can export Community User data in bulk using Filters and Views.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Users link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Export User Data link under the Activities heading.
- Click the Configure New Data Export link on the bottom of the table.
- Enter the Export Name, along with a desired Filter, View, File Format, and File Name.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Download Newest Export link under the "What Now?" menu heading.
You have successfully exported Community User Data.
- Manage Users Role
- Moderate Exports Role