Using Filters and Views you can search for information regarding File Downloads. For each User matching your Filter results, you can see if a file was Downloaded successfully, Failed, or Not Tried.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Users button in the main body area.
- Click on the New link next to the View field.
- Select the File Downloads data set.
- Double-click on any of the desired File items to add them to your View.
- Click the Save View check box (if desired), and give your View a name.
- Click on the Create View and Execute button.
You have successfully created a View that accesses User File Download information.
- Manage Users Project Role
- Moderate Views Project Role
- Keep in mind this functionality will only work for files uploaded to, and subsequently downloaded from, Content or Releases.