When a Feedback you own is checked in, it becomes owned by the Team you belong to. It can then be checked out by another member of the Team, should they desire or need ownership of the Feedback.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the link of the desired Feedback Type in the left-hand menu.
- Select the Filter and View that will yield the desired Feedback results and select the Show Feedback List Action from the Action drop-down menu.
- Click the Perform Action button below the Action drop-down menu.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback form.
- Click the Check In link on the left-hand menu.
You have successfully checked in Feedback that is assigned to you.
- View access to the Feedback Type and Form (via Feedback Roles)
- Ownership of Feedback Form (established via Feedback Workflow)