Within your Project you can choose to show your Users Full Name or their Username as being displayed whenever they contribute content throughout the project.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Project Settings button in the Hidden Tools section of the main body area.
- Select your preference from the Identify By drop-down list.
- Click on the Submit button.
You have successfully chosen Username or Full Name to be displayed for a Project.
- Manage Project role required.
- This setting will now determine which method is used when viewing Feedback, Forums, and Wikis for that specific Project (each Project can have a different setting).