Workflow Emails are intended to be used to send status change information from the system to Users, such as notifying Users of newly submitted Feedback.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback button in the main body area.
- Click the "Modify" pencil icon of the desired Feedback Type.
- Click the Workflow button in the main body area.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the desired Status change.
- Check the Send to Individual, Notify Submitter, or Notify New Owner checkbox as desired.
- Click the Email Template link to the right of the desired checkbox.
- Select an existing Email Template from the drop-down or click the Add an Email Template link.
- Fill out the Email Template as desired and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all desired Email Notifications have been configured.
- The final step is to click Submit at the bottom of the main Workflow page, back in step 4.
You have successfully added an Email Notification to Feedback Workflow.
- Manage Feedback Role
- Existing Feedback Type with configured Workflow
- To configure your Workflow to send Feedback information to another system (such as Jira, Bugzilla, etc.), you'll leverage Feedback's External Destinations. A very detailed write-up on External Destinations can be found here. Feel free to reach out for direct support or additional clarification.