You may customize the Popularity Scoring for a particular type of Feedback to better fit a scoring profile you want to achieve. When you modify these values, they will be recalculated immediately and be available in Filter/View results.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback Types button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback Type.
- Click the Feedback Collaboration Settings button in the main body area.
- Under Predictive/Duplicate Search Configuration, adjust the individual factor value for each popularity signal.
- Click the Submit button to confirm.
You have successfully customized Feedback Popularity Scoring.
- Administrate Feedback Feedback Role
- Enterprise/Impact Centercode Edition