Feedback Weight can be a useful tool when determining which Feedback, within a particular type, should be prioritized first by your internal team. Within Centercode you can configure the weight that each answer on a particular element has within a Feedback Form.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback Types button in the main body area.
- Hover over the table cell of the desired Feedback Type and click the Form icon to the right.
- Click the Modify link below the Single Choice element you wish to add Weight to.
- Under Advanced Options (click to expand), enable Use this Element for Impact Analysis.
- Wait for the interface to refresh and click the table cell of the desired List item.
- Add a positive decimal value (0.01 or above - 1.0 is the baseline influence), the click the Submit button.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each desired List Item you want to add Weight to.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save the Form Element.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 9 for additional Single Choice elements you wish to add Weight to.
You have successfully configured Feedback Weight.
- Manage Feedback Types Project role
- Enterprise/Impact Centercode Edition
- Feedback Popularity score will be multiplied by the Weight scores based on the Single Choice elements configured above, giving you total Impact score results. These are recalculated as soon as your above Weights are changed, and available in Filter/View results immediately.