Community Notices are content that users must view before they reach the Community Homepage. Resetting Community Notices can be useful for things such as reaffirming particular content (i.e. Non-Disclosure Agreements).
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Configuration link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Community Notices button in the Primary Configuration body area.
- Hover over the table cell of the desired Notice and click the clock icon to the right.
- Click the Reset This Notice for All Users link at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully reset a Community Notice.
- Manage Community Notices Role
- You can also reset a Notice for a single user instead of resetting the Notice for all Users. To do this, click the table cell of the User Name after Step 4 above, then click the Reset This Notice for this User link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Here for video of the process described directly above.