Multiple Workflows can be useful if you have multiple categories within a particular type of Feedback or if you have multiple Internal Teams to manage certain Feedback based on type.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback Types button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback Type you wish to edit.
- Click the Basic Feedback Properties button in the main body area.
- Check the Use Multiple Workflows checkbox under the Advanced Options heading.
- Click the Submit Button on the bottom of the page.
You have successfully enabled Multiple Workflows for your Feedback Type.
- Manage Feedback Types Project Role
- Enterprise/Impact Centercode Edition.
- Existing Feedback Types may already have this enabled by default, but it will not be on by default for newly created Feedback Types.
- If you would like to use a Category field, but don't need multiple workflows, we recommend creating a custom Single or Multiple Choice field to provide this functionality.