You can go back and modify the Feedback Collaboration settings for any Feedback Type you'd like after it has initially been configured. A common use-case is set Feedback to be private by default. This will allow your team to make any necessary edits / clarification before setting it to public, where it will be end-user facing.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback Types button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback Type you wish to edit.
- Click on the Feedback Collaboration Settings button in the main body area.
- Make desired changes to the options provided.
- Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page when satisfied.
You have successfully modified your Feedback Collaboration Settings.
- Manage Feedback Types Feedback role enabled
- Impact/Enterprise Centercode License