Community Roles designate what resources a particular team can or cannot access.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Configuration link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Community Roles button in the Primary Configuration body area.
- Select the desired Team Type from the drop-down field at the top of the page.
- Check or un-check Roles as desired.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to confirm.
You have successfully modified Community Roles.
- Manage Community Role
- You can work with multiple Team Types at once and wait to click on the Submit button until all Team Types are configured as desired.