Due to the C12 upgrade, you can simply add your Google Analytics Key to your Basic Community Settings.
From your Community Homepage:
- Click Community Tools on the left-hand menu.
- Click Configuration, also on the left-hand menu.
- Click Basic Community Settings on the main menu.
- Scroll down and add your Google Analytics Key in the provided field.
- Click Submit to save the change.
You have successfully added Google Analytics to your Centercode implementation.
- This can take up to a couple hours, but after this period of time Google Analytics should show this it is successfully tracking (receiving data).