Utilizing the Community Knowledge Base you can search the Community of your Centercode implementation at varying levels.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Advanced link to the right of the Search button on the right side of the top navigation bar.
- Enter desired Search Keywords and select the time frame and Search Elements.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully searched the Community Knowledge Base.
- Access Knowledge Base Role
- You can use + and - when searching to form more complex searches (i.e. +food+apple-pear would search for anything containing both food and apple, but not pear).
- By checking on Comprehensive Search, you will be able to perform a more thorough search of your Centercode Implementation.