Within Centercode, you can choose to associate an External Destination with a Feedback Status. When a user on the given Team selects a Feedback Status corresponding to the External Destination, the External Destination will immediately trigger and send the appropriate Email or HTTP post.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Feedback Types button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback Type.
- Click the Workflow button in the main body area.
- In the External Destination column of the desired Team and Status of the Workflow, select the appropriate External Destination from the Drop Down list.
- Repeat step 6 for each Team and Status of the Workflow where you want to utilize your External Destination.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully linked an External Destination to a Feedback Status.
- Manage Feedback Types Role
- Existing Feedback Type with established Workflow
- Existing External Destination for the corresponding Feedback Type