With the appropriate level of access, you can effectively impersonate another user's identity within your Centercode implementation. This can be a helpful tool when trying to trouble shoot a particular in-site obstacle or to submit feedback or survey responses on their behalf.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community or Project Homepage:
- Type the Username into the Knowledge Base search field, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- A list of matching Users will display below the Knowledge Base search field.
- Hover over the table cell of the desired User and click the Assume icon.
You have successfully assumed a Project Users identity.
- Assume User Identity Role at the appropriate scope (Community or Project)
- Assuming is "scope specific" meaning that assuming at the Project level is specific to that particular project. Leaving the Project will un-Assume the user.
- It is important to make sure the Knowledge Base drop down menu is set to Global or Users in order for your list of users to display as expected.