Self-Selected Values will be presented to Users as a list, allowing them to make selections of their choosing. This is useful for allowing Users to pick a preferred incentive reward
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Content or Releases button in the main body area.
- Click the table cell of the desired Content or Release.
- Click Create a New Distributed Value Type under the Distributed Values heading.
- Add a Title for the Distributed Value Type.
- Select Self-Selected or Self-Selected Dates and Times from the Distribution Method drop-down menu.
- Paste or Generate Values to be distributed to Users in the Values field.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully configured Self-Selected Distributed Values.
- Manage Content Role (Community and Project)
- Manage Releases Role (Project)
- The exact same functionality exists for Community Content.
- Self-Selected Date and Time Values will be presented to Users as a list, allowing them to make selections of their choosing. This is useful for scheduling meetings with groups of Users. Note that both a date and time are required for this Value, and they will be adjusted to the Users timezone automatically.
- Increasing the Values Per User setting will allow you to have Users receive more than one Value when they view the Content or Release.
- Increasing the Users Per Value setting will allow more than one user to select each Value before it is consumed. This would allow a meeting to be scheduled, for example, where each time slot could support three attendees. In this case, you would set Users Per Value to 3.