User Rankings can be utilized to score your existing Community Members. This will allow you to view who your top community participants are as well as your lowest scoring community participants.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Configuration link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the User Scoring button in the Advanced Configuration body area.
- Click the Create a New Ranking link at the bottom of the table.
- Fill in the Rank Title, Rank Type, and Score as desired.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 until all desired Rankings have been created.
You have successfully set up User Rankings for your Community.
- Manage Community Role
- Once User Rankings have been established, they can be applied to any User account manually or with Macros. Rankings are applied and tracked separately for the Community as a whole as well as individually within each Project that the User is a part of.
- User Rankings can be used to identify top contributors or to isolate and remove negative contributors.