If you find a particular User is either performing beyond expectations or below expectations you may want to set a Comment and/or Rank for them. Users will not be able to see any Comment or Rank attached to their profile so the information will be available for management only.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Enter the Name, Email, or Username that you wish to add a Comment or Rank to in the Search field in the upper right corner search bar.
- Ensure the search drop-down is set to either Global or Users.
- Click the desired user Full Name from the search results that display below.
- Click the Performance tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the desired Comment, Rank, or both to the appropriate fields on the page.
- Click the Submit button next to the fields when satisfied.
You have successfully Added a Rank or Comment to a Project User.
- Manage Users Role
- Rank and Comment can be added to multiple Users account at once via the use of a Macro. See the Project Macro article for more information on setting up a Macro.
- Project Rank and Comments are separate from Community Rank and Comments. When viewing the details for a specific User, bear in mind that these will display differently depending on if you are viewing the Project User Summary for the User, or the Community User Summary for the User.