Feedback Weight can be a useful tool when determining which Feedback, within a particular type, should be prioritized first by your internal team. For example, you may grant cosmetic issues a low Weight, while UI / UX may be higher.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
Wherever Filters/Views are used: (Feedback, Reports, Dynamic Tags, etc.)
- Select the Feedback Type data set along with the desired Feedback Type.
- Select Weight (listed under Score) in the Item drop-down menu.
- Complete the Filter/View creation process as usual.
You have successfully accessed Feedback Weight.
- Access Advanced Feedback View Feedback role.
- The result of this value will be the Weight by which the Feedback's Popularity Score is multiplied to give you a value representing the overall Impact of this particular Feedback.